Thursday, November 2, 2006

Look who's here

Just imagine.. You are in your office, it's a bright sunny morning.. and like any other mornings you are busy checking your emails and looking at your calendar and you cell rings..It's your wife calling.

"Hey.. you know what? I just gave birth to our baby.."

"WHAT ??? BABY eh..?? How come yaar...All of a sudden... Where was he all this while...Where did he come from?..You must be kidding me.."

CNN-IBN reports that a lady just gave birth to a healthy baby boy and she never realised during the last 9 months that she was pregnant.

I am still finding it hard to believe how this could go unnoticed.. I can understand her having normal periods, and no morning sickness etc.. but how could she or no one around notice that bulge which I am sure even kids today recognize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home